Start: Sunday, December 23, 2012
Completion Goal: Sunday, March 30, 2014
Visit 3 new countries.
.:. Turkey, June, 2013
.:. Greece, June, 2013
.:. Philippines, January, 2014
2. Watch [and enjoy] 30 new movies. [* not recommended for my parents ;)]
.:. Pitch Perfect *
.:. Iron Man 3
5 Now You See Me
.:. Star Trek Into Darkness
.:. Perks of Being a Wallflower
.:. Silver Linings Playbook*
10 Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
.:. What to Expect When You’re Expecting
.:. Thor The Dark World
15 I am Number Four
.:. Monsters University
.:. The Host
.:. Runner Runner*
.:. Twelve Trees of Christmas
.:. Hunger Games: Catching Fire
3. Read 30 books of the Bible [bigger challenge – Bible cover to cover].
4. Finish 3 Bible studies.
Finish my tattoo.
7. Do 3 major baking and decorating projects.
8. Complete 3 art projects.
.:. friends’ master bedroom
Mail 30 postcards/letters to family and friends.
10. Memorize 30 previously unmemorized verses.
Wear a bikini for the cruise [and not be self-conscious].
12. Be able to do 30 push-ups in a row with proper form.
Buy and wear three new hats – that may be completely unexpected.
Read 13 books [or more – life doesn’t always allow for sitting and reading].
.:. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
.:. Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
.:. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
.:. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
.:. Inferno by Dan Brown
.:. The Westing Game by Orson Scott Card
.:. Guernsey Literary Club and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
.:. United We Spy by Ally Carter
.:. UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
.:. Fairest by Chanda Hahn
.:. Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn
.:. The Steele Wolf by Chanda Hahn
.:. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
.:. Double Crossed by Ally Carter
.:. The Rose Hotel by Rahimeh Andalibian
.:. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
.:. When I Found You by Catherine Ryan Hyde
.:. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
.:. Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel
15. Write 30+ meaningful, in-depth blogs.
16. Study and know the parts of the brain and their functions.
17. Repaint/redecorate a room in my apartment.
18. Find [or design] the perfect little, black dress.
Finally give in and start a Pinterest board [or 30 ].
Complete a crochet project.
Ask for discernment for contract decision – if there is a “where & what” next… or if it’s a “stay & learn more” answer.
22. Visit 13 different cities that I’ve never been to before.
.:. Harbin, China: Feb, 2013
.:. Wuxi, China: Feb, 2013
.:. Athens, Greece: June, 2013
.:. Chania, Crete: June, 2013
.:. Messina, Sicily, Italy: June, 2013
.:. Venice, Italy: June, 2013
.:. Kusadasi, Turkey: June, 2013
.:. Ephesus, Turkey, June, 2013
.:. Kerrville, Texas, USA: July, 2013
.:. Davao, Philippines: February, 2014
.:. Iloilo, Philippines: February, 2014
.:. Guimaras, Philippines: February, 2014
.:. San Dionisio, Philippines: February, 2014
23. Pay off 13% [or more] of my college loans.
25. Complete a 30 day challenge [yet to be determined].
26. Go 30 days without sugar.
Go out of my way to visit friends [I think traveling to the States for a wedding counts, eh?]
28. Take a self-portrait that I like and is representative of who I am.
Own three lenses for my DSLR – kit, telephoto and fish-eye/wide angle. [already have the kit lens… meh, works better in 3’s ]
30. Blog about each of these accomplishments [is that a cop out for the last one?]